Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

Can you be charged with something, put on probation and be illegal? or would they check to see if you were illegal and then you would be deported?

Asked on 2/23/10, 1:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Both scenarios are possible. Usually, when a person is in jail, they ask about his immigration status, and if illegal, notify the ICE (immigration police), which places a hold on such an individual.

If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you. Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . Or you can TEXT a request for a consultation with an Attorney to 1-402-238-1238.

I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/10, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho