Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

hi i have a deportation order which orderd aug 2000.its been almost 10 years now .i dont know if i still have that deportatation order on my married to an american citizen and we have two childrens.what can i do to get a legal status.please help.

Asked on 3/19/10, 10:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Yes, you are still deportable and whenever apprehended by ICE, you can be deported based on your old outstanding deportation order. It will never go away by itself, doesn't matter how many years have passed. You should consult an immigration attorney (not a 'notario') for advice and possibly help.

I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally. If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need legal advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you.

Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . Or you can TEXT a request for a consultation with an Attorney to 1-402-238-1238.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/10, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho