Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Idaho

lease agreement

i signed a 1 year lease with 2 other room mates and i lost my job and can no longer afford rent. is there a legal way for me to break my lease with out being sued by either my room mates or my landlord?

Asked on 6/03/09, 8:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: lease agreement

Need to see lease. You may be able to sublease or replace yourself with new tenant roomate,if permitted under lease.

I have 29 experience as LL.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/09, 11:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Idaho