Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Idaho

Hi I have a question I was having an affair with a married guy for 5 years and flew to California from Idaho at his request and mine long story short things are no longer and at one time he threatened me with hurting my children if his wife found out well she knows he told her cause I insinuatedon't I would and I have tried to call him send email ect. Well he sent me and email to cease and desist from calling him, I want to know from him if he was serious about what he said about my kids..

I have most everything conversationshould ect. Saved from Skype conversations and we'll needless to say he used me and I want to know do I have any legal right to have him pay for some of the money I spent on airfare and hotel since I have him clearly saying he used me and him asking me to go see him?

Please help Christy

Asked on 6/20/16, 2:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

1) Yes. U have to file case of adultery which will be proved as per ur recordings.

2) U also can claim huge compensation for all the expenses u incurred plus the

mental agony caused to u all these days.

3) Consult an able local experienced attorney and file immediately without further

loss of time.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/16, 9:30 pm

4) It is not clear whether u were divorcee or unmarried lived-in-relation

with and the children are out of this relation.

5) If u are not married, it is not adultery, he will be charged under bigamy. Under

which count he will be charged will be taken care by Police.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/16, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Idaho