Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Illinois

As a 16 year old American citizen, do I have the writ to refuse my parents decision to force me to travel overseas?

Asked on 8/02/14, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence A. Stein Aronberg Goldgehn Davis & Garmisa, LLC


Read more
Answered on 8/02/14, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Illinois