Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Illinois

What kind of form is necessary for a person wanting reconsideration of the civil court when a state agency has discontinued services of in home care?

Asked on 11/18/13, 6:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

No clue. Not enough info. Need to know which agency and which program. Normally if there are administrative appeals available you must try them first. Only after "exhausting" your administrative remedies might you be able to sue in court but there is no single "form" will do that. I strongly suggest you get an attorney to help you; if you don't follow the right path you could forfeit whatever rights you may have.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/13, 6:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Illinois