Legal Question in Business Law in Illinois

I am looking into opening a Hookah Lounge at 1350 E. Chicago St., Elgin, IL - but I'm not sure if there are specific laws that require for me to work around them in order to make the Hookah lounge possible.

Asked on 7/26/13, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Brabender Brabender & Chiang LLC

Many cities regulate businesses, especially those that sell tobacco products. You should talk to the city and also consult a local business attorney. Do not commit to anything before you talk to the attorney or you may be stuck in a lease with no viable business.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Illinois