Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Illinois

How do I obtain a case number for a case that has gone to trial?

Asked on 9/14/09, 7:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alisa Arnoff Scalambrino & Arnoff, LLP

You should call the Clerk of the Court where the case is (or was) proceeding. If you can give the Clerk's Office the full name of the case, someone should be able to look up the number for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/09, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Illinois