Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Illinois

I paid my friend to buy me a bunch of car parts. He bought them and had them sent to his house; he lives with his brother and his girlfriend. Then a few weeks later his brother's girlfriend breaks up with him and took all his stuff including my car parts and put them in a storage locker. My friend tried to get in contact with her but she never replies back. It's been two years and I can't wait any longer. Is there anything that can be done. Can I get some type of court document that can allow me open that storage unit and get my stuff out? Thanks

Asked on 5/20/13, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

Have you tried making a police report?

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Illinois