Legal Question in Construction Law in Illinois

I did some sub contracting work (installations) for a company out of Joliet, IL and to date they still owe me over $6,000.00 on these jobs. I have all the back up paperwork for the balances owed along with a letter signed by the owner of the company with a payment agreement they defaulted on. They have beedn paid in full for all work we did. I am in Massachusetts so how do I collect thsi money without incurring a lot of expensive legal fees.

Asked on 12/18/12, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Do it yourself me Hani 's liens, do it yourself mechanic's lien foreclosure lawsuits, and do it yourself post judgment procedures. We're attorneys, not magicians.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/12, 6:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Illinois