Legal Question in Construction Law in Illinois

The mayor downhill from my land dug it out over 10 ft high in spots on property line that divides us over a year ago I gave him one year to fix it and he has not fixed it I have now filed with the police department criminal damage to property over $10,000 what do I do next

Asked on 7/21/17, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

I think you asked this before. It sounds like you'll have to sue. And if you don't do it quickly you may lose that right under statutes of limitation.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/17, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Illinois