Legal Question in Construction Law in Illinois

I have a question regarding Illinois Wokmans comp. As a the only person in a corporation do I have to get a Workmans Compensation Policy for fence installation.

Asked on 4/16/13, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Workman's Comp is available only for "C" corporations. It has nothing to do with being the sole shareholder; it has to do with tax status.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Illinois