Legal Question in Construction Law in Illinois

I sued a contractor and won but he will not pay. How can I force him to pay?

Asked on 3/15/16, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you have a judgment order, you can start "supplemental proceedings", which usually starts with what's called a "Citation to Discover Assets". There are also garnishment rights. It's all in the Code of Civil Procedure.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/16, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Illinois