Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

I have a judgment against a defendant. I'm at the rule to show cause point. I expect the defendant not to show. How do I then seize his bank assets. I know the bank.

Asked on 4/06/17, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg Shimberg and Crohn, P.C.

If you know where his assets are, then the quickest way to try to get to them is to serve a third party citation to discovery assets on the bank

Read more
Answered on 4/06/17, 7:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois