Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

I loaned over $1200 to an ex who refuses to repay

I have several texts verifying he owes me

Now he tells me don't call or text because he played me

Asked on 7/20/17, 6:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Moens Moens Law Offices, Chartered

Not sure what your question is, but you certainly can sue him in small claims court. Be aware that there will be costs in terms of money, time, and energy in doing so. You would need to weigh how likely it is you will collect against these costs. A demand letter from an attorney might be effective as well.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/17, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois