Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

I was served a summons for a collection lawsuit. It is under $2500 and I know it is my debt. I am willing to settle the lawsuit, but I don't know who to contact. Do I need to get a lawyer since it is a lawsuit?

Asked on 1/22/21, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

at the minimum, you should consult with a lawyer. call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/21, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois