Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I have a bench warrant because the police officer write the wrong date.

Asked on 12/02/22, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Rosenblat Michael C. Rosenblat., P.C.

You still need to get the warrant taken care of by having the court quash and recall it.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/22, 4:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois