Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I have a drug case that is stoping me from getting a good job is it posible To. Get it xspoged or seel my record .it. happen in Illinois 4 years ago but I live in canton mississippi now

Asked on 11/06/13, 10:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

Maybe. Did you do TASC probation or drug school?

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois