Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I was hit on my motorcycle a week ago while my son was with me, the other party was cited for failure to yield and was completely at fault. Now my 4 year old son is having nightmares, and is scared of the bike or basically anything moving, he ran from me the other day while i was cutting the grass, im not sure what can be done,

Asked on 6/26/13, 12:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You may be able to file a claim with the other Drivers Insurance Co. on behalf of your Son.

You may want to take your Son in to see a Medical/Mental Health professional, and file a claim against the other driver to recoup any medical expenses/pain and suffering.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois