Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I know someone in jail that doesn't have a lawyer . I haven't spoken to them , but with the family. How do I get a lawyer for him ?

Asked on 5/10/11, 2:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/11, 2:08 pm

Andrew Pavlinski Pavlinski & Elkins

I agree with my colleague. You need to discuss the facts of the case with an attorney as soon as possible. Feel free to call me at 773.209.2889

Read more
Answered on 5/10/11, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois