Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

is there a way to get a judge to reconsider a motion to suppress evidence that he has denied based on standings, if the defendant has found case law that contradicts the judges ruling in the motion hearing?

Asked on 6/12/15, 10:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Rosenblat Michael C. Rosenblat., P.C.

File a motion to reconsider.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/15, 11:05 am
Omer Jaleel Jaleel Law P.C.

That is the purpose of a motion to reconsider. You should talk to your attorney who did the motion.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/15, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois