Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

i have a police dept calling looking for me but scared to call them back

Asked on 3/25/20, 7:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 7:55 am
Juan Ooink Ooink Law

DO NOT speak to the police until you have had a chance to speak with a criminal defense attorney. Most attorneys will speak to you for free and quote you a fee if there is anything that you need that attorney to do for you. Call an attorney now.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois