Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I received a check in the mail and I cashed it not know it wasn't legit now a troubled asset relief agent may be pursuing charges against me. What do I do as to not incriminate myself ? I have a 1 year old and single mother.

Asked on 8/01/16, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Rosenblat Michael C. Rosenblat., P.C.

You need to speak with and likely retain an attorney to represent you. Your question cannot be answered over the internet.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois