Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

my son is 17 he supposedly took money while at his fathers there is no proof he is now facing felony charges

Asked on 5/13/13, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Gable Law Office of Andrew Gable

You should contact an attorney and not discuss the details of the case on the internet. Give me a call if you would like a free consultation. 312 502 7877

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 5:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois