Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

State of Illinois, county of Will.

Can I submit a plea of No Contest for a minor misdemeanor charge.

Asked on 1/02/18, 6:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

You can enter a plea of guilty but there is no such thing as a minor misdemeanor charge. A conviction on a misdemeanor charge could be on your record for the rest of your life which could cause you issues with employment and education. I suggest you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to assist you with this matter.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/18, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois