Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

What type of attorney would we need to help us overturn a felony conviction?

Asked on 9/10/19, 4:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Omer Jaleel Jaleel Law P.C.

An appellate attorney that does post conviction petitions. Like me. Give me a call and we can discuss your case. 630-360-2529

Read more
Answered on 9/10/19, 5:05 pm
Juan Ooink Ooink Law

You either need an Appellate Attorney and/or an attorney that handles Post Conviction matters. There are not many attorney that handle these types of matters, so you should look for one that handles these matters on a regular basis.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/19, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois