Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

what will happen if I don't/can't pay court costs and fines for a felony case in Illinois?

Asked on 3/30/16, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Warrant tor your arrest. High or impossible bond. Legal fees. Call clerk to see if you can make payments or get an extension.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/16, 3:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois