Legal Question in Education Law in Illinois

Can I take my old school to court because it is not recognized by the state and the credits are not valid? My old school never told me that the credits were not valid. I just found out that the classes I took my Freshman year at my old school were not valid. I got zero credits my Freshman year.

Asked on 2/22/13, 2:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Palmer Law Office of Walter Palmer

You could allege fraud IF they told you the credits would transfer and you can prove it. Not if they were merely silent on the issue.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/13, 4:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Illinois