Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Can a 16 year old girl in AR legally leave her mother (who lives in AR) and move in with her father who lives in IL?

Asked on 10/20/13, 6:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

You need to ask a lawyer licensed in AR, not one licensed in IL

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 4:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois