Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I have a 13 yr old son with my ex. He lives with me and sees his mother every other weekend and she comes by my house usually 2 days during the week to spend a couple hours with him. We never went to court for any custody agreements or anything like that. I am in a major financial crisis and may have to move to my parents home in another state. I am looking to speak to somebody about what I am legally able to do in this situation.

Asked on 3/31/20, 11:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/20, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois