Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

my ex and I are getting back together and sharing a residence, can I have the sate ordered child support ended?

Asked on 8/10/13, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

You both need to go to court and ask that an order abating child support be entered. If you break up, she can then go back and get it restarted (unless you two marry, and then she would have to start a new divorce).

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois