Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Back support

Husband left State. Moved to FL.

Asked on 4/23/09, 2:20 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Steele Steele Law Firm

Re: Back support

Not sure what the question is.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/09, 2:28 pm
James Waller Johnson Law Group

Re: Back support

If you are seeking back child support, and the father left the state, it is possible to get a default judgment entered in Illinois, which could then be registered and enforced in Florida. Email me at [email protected] for further consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/09, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois