Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

child custdoy

How can i get custdoy of my 2 kids

Asked on 2/21/09, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Steele Steele Law Firm

Re: child custdoy

That question is a bit broad and lacking in details wouldn't you say? A general answer to your question is you get custody through the courts.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/09, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois