Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

If I disagree with the judges ruling can I appeal and get an attorney?

Asked on 8/30/13, 6:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

Some rulings are not appealable until the entire case is over. It is fact -specific. You can ask for reconsideration of the order.Talk to an attorney as soon as you can. There are time limits you are subject to.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 6:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois