Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

My estranged husband currently lives with his girlfriend and has for the past 2-3 years. Unless I agree to everything he wants to do he threatens me that he will stop paying the mortgage and I will be on the street. He pays no other bills, is verbally abusive and flaunts his relationship even introducing her to our daughter as her "aunt". What grounds could I file for divorce under?

Asked on 8/05/13, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

irreconcilable differences, adultery. either seems to fit.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois