Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Financial Provisions were vacated from my divorce judgment 2016 . They kept garnishing my wages for spousal support

Payments to my ex. . While going Thur litigation on this matter in Illinois

Can I get credit for the payments . In Illinois

Asked on 3/18/22, 7:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You be able to but, it depends on the specific facts. You should provide specific details with a lawyer. If you want to discuss this further, call me at (312) 372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/22, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois