Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I need free legal advice immediately about paternity and family law as what I'm going through I don't know if their is such a case similar please leave number to call

Asked on 1/28/16, 4:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

There may be an organization in your area that offers "free legal advice", just like there are organizations that provide people with "free medical advice". Good luck. If that doesn't work out for you, hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/16, 7:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois