Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

can my husband get parental rights to my child, if her father is still in the picture?

Asked on 5/31/13, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Conor Malloy Malloy Law, LLC

Your husband can only get parental rights if the biological father is found unfit, or wishes to step out of his shoes as their parent.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois