Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Can increase in child support be requested due to overtime wages

Asked on 6/07/12, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 1:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois