Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

how do i ask the judge to dismiss my ex's false, old documentation he is using to show debt

Asked on 1/20/22, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

What do you mean dismiss his documentation? Are you in the middle of a hearing? Call me at (312) 372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/22, 5:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois