Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Judge ordered motion to vacate the decree as to financial matters is granted with the dissolution of marriage staying in effect mean ? And what happens next? Does my divorce decree get amended .

Asked on 3/14/22, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

This is really something that you need to discuss with your lawyer, but the short answer is yes, the divorce decree is amended. If you want to discuss further, I can be reached at (312) 372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/22, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois