Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I've been married a year I think my husband is cheating can I put him out of my apartment?

Asked on 4/06/13, 3:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

Legally no. His conduct, though wrongful, is not the type which permits exclusive possession. He can move out voluntarily.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/13, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois