Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I have an OOP, 2 years, if I ifile for divorce how soon can I go back in my house?

Asked on 9/12/17, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

The filing of a divorce has no effect on the duration of the OP

Read more
Answered on 9/12/17, 3:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois