Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Can an order of spousal support B changed I’ve been paying for many years she’s been married and divorced and I just can’t afford to pay her any more after the Covid I’m drowning

Asked on 9/18/21, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

Yes. Call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/21, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois