Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Can I sue my children's mother for me owing the state...when I told her I would put the children on my med insurance she said no... She did it so she could get free coverage for herself

Asked on 7/18/19, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg Shimberg and Crohn, P.C.

If there was a court order ordering you to maintain insurance, she did not have the power or right to say you did not need to do so. If you and she wanted to change it, a court order was required.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/19, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois