Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

How can do I file a motion to request more time in a eviction 3 days before the sheriff come out

Asked on 6/21/16, 1:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney!!!!!

Read more
Answered on 6/23/16, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois