Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

I am filing a complaint against a towing company for illegal relocation of my car from private property (damages are $2500); under what category should I place my claim?

Asked on 6/22/16, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You should have an attorney prepare the documents for you. Where did this occur? To discuss further, please call me at 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/16, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois