Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

I was served an arbitration summons, I showed up was ordered to pro se arbitration answer, but did not answer in time, now what do I do???

Asked on 11/12/13, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Show the arbitration papers and orders to an attorney; you are clearly lost and we can't help without seeing exactly what the paperwork says.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/13, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois