Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

Type Your Question Here...I've been wanting to move a woman out of my house for 14 years, There is nothing romantic and she has started paying the water bill for the past few years and say that since she has worked as a citizen's advocate for Illinois, she knows that I cannot move her out and that I'm screwed. I just want to be free of her. Can I legally get her out?

Asked on 4/16/17, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You have to begin eviction proceedings. If you need help with that, call me at 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/17, 6:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois