Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

I am a US citizen filling for my brother, however one of his child is over 21 years of age and unmaried. Do I need to fill a separate form for her? Thanks in advance"

Asked on 3/22/12, 11:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


You cannot. That son/daughter is not a derivative beneficiary.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/12, 4:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois